Fresh grapes from California are an important staple in commercial and noncommercial foodservice kitchens. Why? Because fresh grapes are:
- Always ripe and ready to use
- Versatile - think fresh, sauteed, roasted, grilled, pickled
- Compatible - with seafood, poultry, meats, greens, grains and more
- Beautiful - colorful greens, reds, blacks
- Readily available - May through January
- Balanced - sweetness and acidity
- Crisp and juicy
- The original Superfruit
Within this web site, you'll find ideas and recipes courtesy of the California Table Grape Commission and fellow foodservice professionals. We've also included information about grapes and health, downloadable brochures and other collateral, and just about everything the culinary professional needs to know about fresh California grapes. Enjoy.
Show Us Your Best!
Are you using grapes in interesting and innovative ways? Do you have a great recipe featuring grapes that you serve in your operation? Contact us!